Microsoft Visio 2010 advanced diagramming tools help you simplify complexity with dynamic, data-driven visuals and new ways to share on the Web in real time. Whether you’re creating an organizational chart, a network diagram, or a business process, the new tools and more intuitive interface in Visio 2010 make it easier to bring your diagrams to life
- New Auto Align & Space to align and position everything in the diagram or a selected area properly with a single click.
- New Containers to group related shapes logically and visually
- New Copy & Paste to paste copied shapes exactly where you want them on the page
- New Dynamic Grid to position shapes relative to one another more accurately and with minimal effort.
- New Insert and delete shapes with automatic alignment and spacing.
- New Live Preview to see how formatting options such as themes, alignment, and positioning will look before applying them.
- New Microsoft® Office Fluent user interface
- New Page Auto Size to create larger diagrams with an expandable canvas that automatically resizes to adjust to your need
- New Quick Shapes Mini Toolbar to add your most common shapes with a single click, without leaving the drawing page
- New Quick Shapes stencil which contains the shapes from each open stencil Quick Shapes area in one convenient view.
- New Shapes Window that makes finding and selecting the shapes and stencils you want much easier.
- New Status Bar that helps you quickly adjust zoom level, switch into full screen, or switch between open drawings
- New Themes Gallery to quickly create great-looking diagrams with pre-installed themes